What is wrong with business in the SW? Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) form the backbone for the region’s industry so there is convergence with other issues like transport, fast broadband, rural and coastal industries and the transition for 16 year olds into the workplace or TVET.
The SWLFSC engaged with the UK industrial strategy’s 5 foundations:
- ideas: the world’s most innovative economy
- people: good jobs and greater earning power for all
- infrastructure: a major upgrade to the UK’s infrastructure
- business environment: the best place to start and grow a business
- places: prosperous communities across the UK
And a for a new slant on solutions see the corporate human rights benchmark →
Have you got a story to tell?
We are growing a set of stories; showing how people across the South West are shaping a sustainable future. Submit your story and supporting images online, and we’ll publish them on our website for others to enjoy.